1st Place $500; 2nd Place $300; 3rd Place $200
Preliminary Round: March 15, 2017
Final Round: April 22, 2017
\Eligibility (High School and College)
Contestants must be under 25 years of age on April 22, 2017. The contest is open to vocalists, piano, brass, woodwind, and string instrumentalists.
How to Enter
· An entry fee of $27 is required through . This fee is non-refundable.
· A link to Drop Box will be sent shortly after registering. All applicants must upload a music file/MP3 recording.
· Applications received by March 15, 2017 will be considered.
Audition Recording (Preliminary Round)
The recording must feature the solo you will be performing at the Competition. For multiple movement works (i.e. concertos) you must select only one movement.
Solo Performance Competition (Final Round)
· Finalists will be selected and notified by April 1, 2017.
· Finalists will compete against other finalists regardless of instrument.
· Finalists will perform the solo/movement work they recorded in the preliminary recorded round.
· The final round will be held at Ferry Memorial Church in Montague, on Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 1:00 p.m.
· Finalists will be given a 10 minute time slot for their performance.
· If a finalist cannot be present at the competition, an alternate will be chosen from the Preliminary Round.
· You must provide your own accompanist.
Apply at http://artswhitelake.org/event-2385302
For more info, please call 231-329-3056
This competition is an event of the White Lake Chamber Music Festival