Arts Council’s Community Marching Band Needs YOU!
Your Fourth of July needs to include the Arts Council Community Band in the Whitehall-Montague Parade. If you play a band instrument, you are welcome, regardless of age or experience. If you don’t play, come cheer us on.
The Arts Council of White Lake is forming a Community Marching Band to participate in the White Lake Area Fourth of July parade. To join this band you must:
· Have and be able to play a band instrument (no pianos or violins please);
· Be able to “march” about a mile; and
· Be willing to spend about two hours on the morning of the Fourth to participate.
Members will attend two rehearsals in late June and learn two familiar patriotic songs, and each member will receive a red, white or blue visor that will serve as a lifelong memento.
To register, or for more information,
· stop in at the ACWL—Nuveen Center at 106 E. Colby St.,
· call ACWL at 231-893-2524
· or sign up at firstname.lastname@example.org and give your name and number. There will be a $1 (one dollar) registration fee.
If you can’t cover the one mile or play an instrument you may lend your monetary support with a tax-deductible donation (not more than $50, please) to ACWL/Marching Band at the Nuveen Center, 106 E. Colby St., Whitehall, MI 49461.
TELL YOUR FRIENDS, RELATIVES AND NEIGHBORS!